Training and job training
Spain - Province of Córdoba
The pilot project consists in obtaining a driving license for Class "D" + Certificate of Professional Aptitude (CAP passengers) and drivering license for Class "C" + Certificate of Professional Aptitude (CAP goods) to 40 unemployed rural women.
the equality objectives of the practice were:
- encouraging the professional development of rural women
- qualifying them in professions where sociocultural barriers for women insertion are present
- increasing their employment opportunities
- eliminating stereotypes in education and in the labor market,
- promoting female entrepreneurship and business creation by women in areas traditionally masculinized.
The target group of the initiative was composed of unemployed women in rural areas of the province of Córdoba.